New Community Federal Credit Union (NCFCU) provides banking services to the New Community network. Employees, businesses and vendors, funders, program participants, and residents are encouraged to join. Immediate family members of those affiliated with New Community are also eligible to use the credit union services.
- Fairly priced loans, including to members with imperfect, limited or no credit history
- A safe place to save
- A place to conduct transactions at reasonable cost
- Financial education and counseling for its members
- Products, services and support that can help members to free them from high-cost and predatory debt, gain control over their personal finances, and achieve economic independence.
- Financial literacy workshops
- Homebuyer’s programs and workshops